We believe in the One true living God in whom we put our faith and trust through obedience and Holiness. It is through our Faith in Him where we answer the effectual calling of God.
We believe the scriptures in the Holy Bible to be the full Word of God; inerrant and infallible. Both the Old Testament and New Testament were written by men who were inspired and guided by God Himself through the Holy Spirit. It is God’s revelation of Himself given to man. God is the author and finisher of the Bible, and Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of our Faith.
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." -2 Timothy 3:16
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man's salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God; entirely apart from man's works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ; He is true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father. Jesus is the lamb of God and the only one worthy enough to pay our debt; He is our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in a regenerated church membership. That is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ, and of their own free will, accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord's Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means for man's salvation.
- We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Believers are inspired by His Second Coming to live a dynamic and zealous life in obedience and in service for Him while waiting and hoping for His return.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God for the unsaved in hell.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization.
- We subscribe to the "Baptist Faith and Message" adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention in 2002 as our largest statement of faith with scriptural references.